Frontier holds and processes a wide range of information about its clients and other persons who may be interested in Frontier’s products and services.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time, and will post any revised notice on this webpage. Where appropriate, we may notify our clients and customers by email or by a notice on our website that our privacy notice has changed but we recommend that you check this page regularly. All changes will be immediately effective on posting.
Collection of Information
- Frontier may collect and maintain certain data about Users, including personal data, when a user registers through Velocicast or through our affiliates or partners and/or enters into transactions on Velocicast or if you enter personal information in connection with requesting services or more information, like scheduling a product demo, or if you include “special instructions” or similar information when using Velocicast. The collection of personal data is limited to that which we believe is reasonable and necessary for the purpose outlined below.
- Frontier may also collect data about your computer when you visit our website, which includes your internet address, your operating system and browser type. We use this information for our internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our website and monitor and improve Velocicast and our user experience.
- Frontier also collects data about Users through cookies. A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by our website’s server which allows our website to remember your preferences or transactions that are in progress.
- Users understand and hereby authorize Frontier to collect, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- Evaluate and improve Velocicast and related activities such as customer service;
- Tailor and enhance Users experience;
- Verify the information that Users provides to Frontier to prevent fraud;
- Facilitate and / or process transactions that Users may enter into on Velocicast, whether directly through our websites and Velocicast or indirectly through partners and affiliated auctions utilizing Velocicast;
- Contact Users to provide Users with information regarding Frontier’s business and sales;
- Help Frontier to analyze, evaluate and improve its sales and marketing strategies and techniques;
- Respond to reasonable inquiries from regulatory and / or investigative authorities; including disclosing certain information about you to appropriate agencies to conduct anti-money laundering and trade sanction checks and to assist with fraud and crime prevention and detection;
- Your personal data may be shared with other organizations outside of Frontier where it is necessary to enable us to provide you with the services you have requested (for example: we may transfer your data to auctions, sellers, buyers, shippers, warehouses, insurers, payment processors).
Third Parties products and services.
- Velocicast, in Frontier’s sole discretion, may include links to products and services of third parties. These third parties provide their own and independent privacy policies. Frontier is neither responsible nor liable for the privacy policies of the third parties.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention.
- Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with User’s consent or as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes or as required by law
Information - Third Parties.
- Frontier does not sell, trade, or otherwise share Users personal information with third parties. Some third parties that assist Frontier in operating Velocicast and or otherwise provide services for Frontier may have access to Users personal information as long as the said third parties have agreed to keep the personal information confidential.
- Frontier will retain Users’ data for as long as is necessary to provide the relevant services, maintain business records to satisfy tax, legal and other regulatory requirements, and protect and defend against potential legal claims.
Protection of Data.
- Frontier will take what we believe are reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the security and integrity of all personal information provided via Velocicast, our website, or by any other means electronic or otherwise.
- We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal details from unauthorized physical and electronic access.
- As effective as modern security practices are, we cannot guarantee the complete security of personal data held in our systems, nor that that information you supply through the internet or any computer network is entirely safe from unauthorized intrusion, access or manipulation during transmission. Any transmission is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any resulting misuse of your personal data.
Auction Frontier, LLC
568 N Sunrise Ave. Ste 330 Roseville, CA 95661